Jet Ski / PWC Docks
drive on/drive off ports by wave armor
Jet Ski / PWC Docks
Wave Armor jet ski lifts for personal watercrafts are 100% RotoMolded tough for extreme performance and durability and are foam filled for a virtually unsinkable investment. Our PWC Ports are the easiest Drive On/Roll Off Port in the market. Designed with the PWC and Jet Ski enthusiast in mind, all Wave Armor PWC Ports include features that are above and beyond industry standard.
Easiest drive on/roll off ports in the market
Pro 5/6 Dock
Wave Armor once again sets a new gold standard for the floating drive-on/off port market. This all new PRO PORT series is a perfect combination of the SLX series compact size with all the upgrades of the APEX series, plus several new features!
PRO series ports feature a new gradual entrance and a deeper midsection of the port for unmatched drive on/off experience and perfect fit for the PWC with the deeper hull design.
- Gradual entrance enhances the loading and launching performance.
- Deeper midsection design to accommodate PWC’s with deeper hulls.
- Newly designed wheel pockets allow for pinpoint alignment.
- 12 wheels with various softness and diameters are strategically positioned for maximum hull protection.
- Molded-in handles on all 4 sides
- All new exclusive connectors and attachments.
- Molded-in bow stop with stainless steel clip and chain included.
SLX 5/6 Dock
The SLX Series ports are the original easy drive on/roll off port that changed industry standards by switching to an independent wheel system rather than stiff roller system. The SLX series ports are still the envy of the industry for their ease of use and versatility.
The SLX6 PWC port is designed to integrate with our Wave Armor floating dock system and can also be installed as a stand-alone system or connect together with other floating dock brands and structures.
- Rotationally Molded, UV protected polyethylene durable shell
- 100% Foam-filled with marine grade EPS foam
- Integrated side pontoons
- Molded-in direct connect pockets
- Removable bow stop with tie-down ring
- Variety of mounting options
- 12 Adjustable shock-absorbing wheels*
- Available color: Tan Flagstone Textured Finish
Pro Maxx 5/6 Dock
With the same great features as the PRO ports, the PRO Maxx 5 and 6 are both longer and wider, and more adjustable to fit your water activity needs.
- Simple installation
- 4 soft blue entrance wheels for ease of entry, with maximum hull protection*
- The gradual entrance makes it smooth and flat
- Accommodates longer skis than the Pro series
- Molded in bow stop with chain and clip
- Additional wheels and flexibility allows for precise alignment of PWCs to port, and allows the PWCs to come on smooth and easy while sitting flat on the port
- Mid-section molded to fit deeper hulled machines
- Many mounting options using all exclusive Pro PWC mounts
- Simple drive on – Simple drive off
The Inline Port is perfect for narrow slip spaces, canal applications or for multiple PWC accommodations such as rental operations.
- Based on the body of our newest Pro Port series, this Inline Port features all the latest upgrades, utilizing the same mounts and assembly hardware as Pro Ports
- The optional mid-section add-on offers an expandable design increasing the overall length as needed
- 5’ width allows side-by-side installation for standard 10’ slip
- Fits most PWCs in the market today and can be expanded from 2, 4, 6 or more PWCs
- Utilizes all front mount Pro Port mounts
- Molded in bow stop with our rubber pad.
- Comes with quick clip & stainless steel chain