Secure, stable and safe
Seahorse Mooring Systems
Seahorse Mooring systems include the Tide Right and the Rough Rider. They are both designed to safely and securely anchor vessels in place while docked. They allow for your vessel to travel up and down with tides and rough water while keeping all of your lines taught.
Seahorse Tide Right
Seahorse Rough Rider
Tide-Adjusting Fender/Cleat System moves up and down with the tide so the fender is always at the height of your boat’s rub rail!
At Seahorse Docking, we’ve solved the age old problem of protecting your boat with fenders where a constantly rising and falling tide is involved. TIDE RIGHT is the only true tide adjusting fender/cleat system. Once you set the fender and cleat to match the level of your boat’s rub rail, the built-in float and the tide do the rest.
- Patented design – the only adjustable, self-leveling fender system
- No need to align boat cleat and piling (as you do with competitive products)
- Simply set fender height to rub rail and Tide Right’s built-in float will adjust with the tide
- Eliminates damage to your boat (from growth on dock pilings) caused by misaligned fenders
- Offers protection to top of piling and from surge or king tides
- Makes for fast tie-offs; ideal for one-side docking
Standard beam length: 10′ (12′, 14′, 16′ also available)
Y-beam for mounting to (round) wood pilings • I-beam for mounting to flat surfaces (seawalls)
Our Rough Rider system allows for your vessel to travel up and down with tides and rough water while keeping all of your lines taught. Rough Riders polymer plastic cleats travel up and down the 316L stainless steel rod. This reduces the shock load on the cleats and the lines tying off your vessel. Installation of our Rough Rider is easy and we include all mounting hardware.
- Rotationally Molded, UV protected polyethylene durable shell
- 100% Foam-filled with marine grade EPS foam
- Integrated side pontoons
- Molded-in direct connect pockets
- Removable bow stop with tie-down ring
- Variety of mounting options
- 12 Adjustable shock-absorbing wheels*
- Available color: Tan Flagstone Textured Finish